Remarketing

WE TRANSFORM YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS INTO TRUSTING ONES!

Why is Remarketing Important?

Any effective online marketing strategy will definitely include Remarketing campaigns, be it Google Remarketing or Facebook Remarketing. How does this method work and why is it important?

Basically, every time a user interacts with you and your site, the session is recorded via a cookie. This cookie will then allow you to show him/her ads in your Remarketing campaign when visiting other sites.

In other words, we make sure that the potential customer does not forget about you, because you are present for him/her (again) at the right time, in the right place and that s/he will take you into consideration when s/he needs the products or services that you offer.

Remarketing
DO YOU WANT TO REACH DIRECTLY THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY INTERESTED IN YOUR BRAND?

Contact us to set up an appointment!

DID YOU KNOW THAT...?

Remarketing = Sale

Only 3% of those who visit a website for the first time are willing to make a purchase there. If you can’t find a way to get them back to your site, you lose the other 97%.

What happens to those users who interacted with your brand, visited your website and have already expressed interest in your services?

 

We help you communicate with them!

We develop and manage campaigns for:

Facebook

If they have already interacted with you, we make sure they will do it again!

Google

When you browse Google or are on other partner platforms, we remind them of you!

Google Remarketing
Servicii de Optimizare SEO 1

Need more info?

Fill out the form for a FREE consultation!

Optimizare SEO 2

What are the benefits of Remarketing?

Whether we talk about Facebook Remarketing or Google Remarketing, there are a number of benefits for you and your business when you pay attention to this online marketing method. Thus, in addition to the fact that those who have already interacted with your brand are much more willing to buy a product

or to turn to your services, here are other benefits

  • Fast results. Immediate impact.
  • Visibility, notoriety and familiarity with the brand.
  • Better conversion. Lower costs.
  • Advantage over competition.
  • It can be done on different platforms: Facebook, Google Ads,LinkedIn advertising etc.
  • It positively influences other online marketing methods.
  • Increased Visibility »Website Traffic» Leads / Potential Customers »Sales / Customers.
Facebook Remarketing
Professional SEO Services

Affordable Search Engine Optimization Services at national and international level!

We have medium and large companies in our portfolio.

At the national level, we develop projects in cities such as: Cluj-Napoca, București, Iași, Sibiu, Oradea, Timișoara, Târgu Mureș, Satu Mare, Zalău, Sighet, Bistrița, Constanța, Bacău, Craiova, Arad etc.

Internationally, we have partners in San Francisco, New York and Gothenburg.

Your Business Needs To Be Visible
SEO